To deliver the workout of the day in a safe and effective manner. To motivate, teach and coach our athletes and make everyone feel welcome and equal.
At Bow Valley CrossFit we believe in creating a culture of togetherness, respect, support and empathy. As coach at Bow Valley CrossFit you will play a vital role in helping us fulfill this mission!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to the gym guidelines and standards for coaching
- Be prepared and ready for each class
- Take attendance and ensure all memberships are current and up-to-date
- Leave the gym clean and tidy at the end of each session
- Minimum CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Personal Trainer Certificate is an advantage
- Current First Aid/CPR
- At least 1 year of coaching group fitness classes or personal training
- A passion for teaching and helping others
- An upbeat personality with an ability to connect with people
- A desire to grow as a coach
This is a paid position and the hourly rate will depend upon experience and level of certification. There are long term growth opportunities for the right candidates.
Please email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume.