Bow Valley CrossFit is a well-established fitness company, and we are looking to hire a new Nutrition Coach to help us to revamp our Fit and Full Nutrition Program. At Bow Valley CrossFit, we empower clients to make health a way of life through behavior modification and a phased approach. We have helped many clients in the Bow Valley to lose weight and improve their overall health. We work with kids, athletes, and adults to achieve optimal health.
Description of role:
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly energetic professional who understands the nutritional needs for a wide range of people, from clients who want to lose weight to those who are building muscle for athletic pursuits. The ideal candidate will have a background in sports, fitness, working with kids and nutrition as well as a service-oriented attitude.
- Meet with clients individually to create a customized plan with them
- Follow-up with clients throughout the month to ensure they are on the right track
- Create nutrition content for social media
- Publish one blog post monthly on nutritional habits and practices for our website
Skills and requirements:
- Must hold current nutrition certificate
- Experience working with sports nutrition
- Willingness to learn the Bow Valley CrossFit system and software
Work schedule: Flexible based on your availability.
Salary: Commission based
Job Type: Part-time with the opportunity to expand to full-time
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].