There are many options to choose from to help you lose weight, build muscle, and improve your health. While in-home exercise and group classes are fun for some, when it comes to “what’s best for me?” the answer may be working 1 on 1 with a coach.
Here are 5 reasons why we think you should consider working 1 on 1 with a coach to help with your health and fitness goals;
1. It’s all about you- you know the results you want, how you want to feel, look, move, etc. When working with you 1 on 1, our job is to create the roadmap for you to get there. We remove all of the guesswork for you, and that’ll speed up your success. You’ll have your own coach who is responsible to make sure you’re successful. Your job is to show up and work hard. Your coach will put together an individualized plan just for you based on your goals and preferences.
2. Accountability- If you’re exercising at home, it’s easy to skip a day or 5 when “life gets in the way”. People are much more likely to follow through on plans when the alternative is letting people down. If you sleep in Peloton aren’t going to call you and ask what happened. Your coach will.
3. Instant feedback- Many people we meet are afraid to start an exercise program because they don’t know what to do or they’re afraid of getting hurt or already have a preexisting injury. Whether your personal training sessions are in person, or via Zoom the coach is there to help make sure you’re moving properly and staying safe. You don’t need to wonder if you’re doing something correctly. We’ve trained many people and while each of you is unique, we haven’t met a person that we couldn’t create an effective training plan for.
4. Time- Between family, friends, and work…you are busy! Many of our clients that do personal training say they enjoy the flexibility it offers them as opposed to needing to follow a preset group class schedule. We offer training sessions 6 days a week, starting as early as 6AM! It’s likely we’ve got the time for you.
5. Cleanliness- Given the current climate, many people are fearful to be among groups of people. Working 1 on 1 with a coach is a smart way to keep you out of large groups and in a more comfortable, controlled setting.
If you’re interested in discussing more, please book a free intro phone call below.
Committed to your Success,